Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello CK ! =)


Ck and I :)

This is an overdue post, yea .

Ck came to visit us last month.
It's been a while since I saw him like, on June ? :D
Dinner at Papa's John .
not bad =D

all pictures were taken by Ck's DSLR .
omgosh, DSLR is so so so so cool loh *ok, i know i kampung ,yea yea, bla bla bla ,whatever !*
I played with it most of the time. hehe .
But cannot camwhore with DSLR although the quality is super nice .
It's like, WHOA when I see those pictures. and it's heavy too >< All pimples and fats also can capture very clear lohhhh =D and problem is, i cannot hide all my fats loh T.T thanks theo for the photoshop job .

and a big big BIG credits to theo for ALL those nice nice picturessssss in my blog :)



Visit us again yea Ck =)
Be our guest again !!



Peek a boo !
Have a nice day readers :)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails