Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oxy .



Due to the weather, staying till late night, bla bla bla.
My blackheads and pimples grows like nobody business *cry*

Heard of many good products for blackheads,
Good product always cost, at least , Rm60 +
but i am fking broke now, how to buy ?

and i don't like to use the pimple remover thingy to remove it .
because, on the next day ,
my nose will be super red as if i sneezed hundred billions time last night .

So.....

Oh oh, I am loving Oxy Nose Pore Strips .

You can get rid of those stubborn blackheads just like that .
Loving it :)
and it just cost me RM 14 or 15 if not mistaken :)
Just stick on your nose for 10 to 15minutes .
and it contains tea tree oil .
and you can really spot the difference wei . nyahaha .

you can see those blackheads stick on the strip,terrible one .
omg omg omg .

My nose is free of blackheadssssss now .
Bye bye, you stupid things .

it works on me :)
get yourself one now !!

p.s : ohoh, i am so damn addicted to Britney Spears's -3 .
the song just can't get out of my mind . wolala :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails