Friday, November 27, 2009

Karen Kong.



Karen Kong and the emcee .

Supposed to go Mid Valley for ''cart noodles''
But get cheated by alex to Karen Kong's promo tour at Station One, Sunway .

Starved for the whole day , haha, no la. coz wake up at 4pm .
Theo nudged me and say we are going to Mid Valley . so yalo .

called Lavi for 64694460460649867984569824701 times that day .
23 miss calls from me. can break record yo !

Haha . luckily Karen Kong didn't dissapoint me .



She had a powerful vocal .
ignore her fashionably late .
so stunned with her life performance !!
and she smile with me =D
her 舔傷 very nice . my current emo song .





and, her junior , Jeanie . sang damn well also .
and she smile with me, so damn sweet :)
she wrote her own song, and really damn nice =)
but her outfit is so la-la -__- .



My webcam is doing a great job =)

p.s : Daddyyyyyy . i need a cameraaaaaa !!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails