Monday, December 14, 2009

exam is tomorrow.



it's now 12.42am , means there's less than 36 hours to my exam .
yippie . prepared enough ?
idk, i've swallowed 90% of the past year question and probably 70% of my notes. yea, i selective reading one .
but ze thing i know is aku must graduate by this semester, and i've no reason to fail .
because, i am taking only god damn one paper this semester . FML FML .

dunno lah. i've done enough preparation , i think lah . hee :D
now it's my luck whether i can pass anot . FML .
wieh, those who finish exam . pass me your leftover luck !
if not i will hate you . haha, no lah . joking kenot meh .

anyway, to all still have to go for exam ,
all the best !
argh, just one more day . i can tahan one !

i tired already . goodnight and tomorrow need to swallow my notes again.
recap on what i've studied past 1 month . sienz . and the line is so slow, again .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails