Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FML.

FML to the max.
although exam ended , i am not happy at all !
i might not pass my paper this time, FML max T________T

i don't know why i can so f careless. doing all stupid mistakes.
and fuck the nervousness . i can't finish on time !
so, i just simply do and FML, i got wrong dy .
and what i study only come out, 30% . so yea. FML to max .
emo now. i just want to graduate , is that so damn hard ?
fuck my life .

haha, sms-ed theo and lavi after my exam .
" FML TO MAX !! FMLLLLL "

i think i gonna enjoy my holidays now.
got to sembahyang to the max when I'm back to sandakan .
sembahyang to the max. sembahyang to get 50 marks .
BLESS ME PLEASE T______T
to whom who read this post, please please and please, pray for me. sembahyang for me.

i SWEAR i will go for vegetarian 2 months if i passed this time.
I SWEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails