Tuesday, December 1, 2009

haowzer, again .

Dear Lovely Readers,
Can help me by clicking the Nuffnang's adv on top of my blog or the side of my blog ?
Thank kiu very very very muchhhhhh ♥ :)

Rushed to Pyramid after class to meet the big ass diva haowzer .
He still the same . Hiaoness .
Nyahaha :D

It's been sometime since three of us camwhored together ♥
While waiting for Lavi to get her purple hair done , we camwhored like nobody business .

" Remaja Zaman Kini "
teehee ;D

Enjoy our pictures !
xoxo ♥




Three of us. and I love them very muchhhhh !



The not so hot haowzer and me :D




We purposely go to this floor, just because of the mirror .
and less people will walk through here .
see, we vain anot ?



Love this very very much :)





Love this :)





We just realised we camwhored under the CCTV after that . wtf right ?
Nevermind, let the security laugh a while only mah .

Sony is having some laptop fair there.
I suggested to have some pictures there.
But, they got addicted to this wall .
Keep on taking pictures .
People look at us like ' O.O'
HAHA :D




Cropped one, because
I'm tired of removing pictures again after I posted it .
Teehee ;D



Love them .



Spot Lavi :D

Dinner at Papa's John .
Sleepover at Theo 's place .
and siew mai session . wohoo !
Haow shamelessly eat the most siew mai that day .
and,
Teng is the real man that day . Thank you baby Teng ! :)
and so Sorry guys, I've been such a PMS bitch that day .

Really happy to gather with you all again .
Look foward for our Christmas celebration and GATHERING :)
Love you guys ♥


Spot meh =D

p.s : I appreciate alot to have a bunch of monkeys friends like you guys ♥

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails