Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the most random happenings.

random things for my week .
very very very random . wth .



random lunch at white.
gideon requested 1 straw .
for his chinese tea, yea, chinese tea !
i laughed like shit when i hear this . hehe :D



randomly, i found my domokun inside my bag while searching for my cellphone .
so, domo teman-ed me for my law lecture .
kinda like my law lecturer :)


hand credits : jolyne. heh :D
polo's new flavour .
not bad , but i just hate the fruit flavour.



the angle mama keychain that chong lip bought for me .
from taiwan okay . hehe
but i tak berat hati to gantung . because i scared that i will drop the angel somewhere on the roadside or what, too cute to be dropped T__T



and , watched 2 movies alone . i not emo okay .
old dogs and sherlock holmes.
both also not bad . and sherlock holmes rocks man ! 9/10 rated by me !
and i didn't sleep at all loh sherlock holmes .
because, i usually sleep when i watch movie, front part, beacuse not nice .

and avatar's slots was such a bitch . every slots also FULL FULL FULL !



and i drink milk before i sleep .
so i can sleep better .
as the results date is nearer and nearer, my imaginary nightmare is getting worst . fml max .

last but not least,
hehe, my camwhore picture =)



the =3 post .
and i need my jaw bone back to get a better camwhore pictures !! fml.

cheers and have a nice day readers =)

3 comments:

无距离部落格 said...

WOw, really all random...!

Freda♥ said...

hehe, the title already say ! 'the most random happenings' hehe :D

Freda♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails