Friday, January 15, 2010

my Z610i .

sony ericsson z610i,
is the phone that can stay alive beside me for so many years . 2 years + .
huhu, i am so proud of myself because i never demand for new phone after i got this phone .

and, my sony ericsson k700i , stay alive beside me for em, 7 months ?
hehe, k700i was my dream phone loh last time, kena tipu by the design , still small mah that time .




hehe, the keypad .



the inside view of the phone. oh, the so cute baby girl of my wallpaper is my niece, natalie :)



fall in love at the first sight of the mirror design .
i don't need to bring mirror out already :D hehe.



no idea on the faded colour of the phone. maybe i dropped my phone too often already . hee



mirror pecah already, because the chinese says 'ziu bao geng' . because the owner too pretty *shyshy* . no lah , i think i dropped my phone somewhere on the road .



no idea on this again . but pecah sendiri gua i guess . haha ! :D

loving this phone so much :)
very very very loyal to me !

2 comments:

无距离部落格 said...

so, u must take good care of it lo... haha...
By the way, how is ur shopping today? is it nice? Buy a lot of chlothes?

Freda♥ said...

haha ! i will :)
hm, not much . shopping mood not on yet !

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails