Monday, March 22, 2010

day after emo .

you might choose to runaway, because this post is full of my camho .
and you will see my face in EVERY single picture. run before you regret . haha .

btw,
this is what bestfriends for :

camho partner :D
*scroll down and you will understand why :)







:)




spot my eyebag .
only my left eye got eyebag. only my left eye got eyebag *sob
damn weird okay .




my eyes were supper puffy :(



G11 , rocks !


G11,i will abuse it when i got the chance *evil smile .
hehe, camho become much more easier nowadays with G11, fyi .

too much laughter for the day although at first i feel reluctant to curve a smile on my face, seriously. blame it on the emo,
anyway, their jokes just make my emo days go away :)

thanks theo, lowena , lavinia and thomas(his 'this is the story of a girl')
haha . love ya :)

xoxo .

p.s : overdosage of 'like seriously' recently . hahaha :D

p.p.s : i am shooooooo hungry after blogging . :(

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails