Tuesday, March 23, 2010

camho queen .

tell me, who don't love to camho ?
HAHA . fyi, i can camho at any place, any time . call me vain ass , or tak tahu malu people .
it just depends whether i got my contact lens on, good hair day and good skin day .
makeup ?
i not really care because i am not a make up person .
i don't really fancy makeup , because i am lazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy .

but hey, i camho really less recently, because my favourite angle keep on failing me *FML

anyway,
i am glad to have my camho kaki, theo.
i got another camho kaki as well, haowzer. but sadly, we just met once in a blue moon !

you might get sick of looking at our random camho pictures.
hahaha .


the glee wannabe . love his tee btw .










it's me :)

after all, just a random post :)
thanks for viewing !

p.s : okay, this is exceptional, i was on my spec . :(

p.p.s : justin bieber's baby and cascada's evacuate the dance floor is so addictive :)

p.p.p.s : cloudy with a chance of meatballs is so nice . regret for believing on those movie ratings, i should have watched 3D !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails