Saturday, March 27, 2010

motivated much.



marks are censored, because some 'guai lan' may say i intended to show off here .
so, yea =)

first time in my life, i got a good comment for my test paper.
because,
some lecturers just will comment on how shitty your presentation and answer .

but this time, i got 'nice effort' :)
motivated much to study even harder .

although the marks is just so so, it's a last minute revision, so yea, i deserve for such marks =)



hope this winnie the pooh brings some luck for me during my external exam .
i do wish . and pray . i will clear this semester .

p.s; anyway, wish me luck for this semester .

p.p.s; i am rejecting so many outings , is this good for me ? idk . i am weird sometimes . ugh

and there's no more time for me . time just not enough :(

p.p.p.s; addicted to 下一站幸福 . i am outdated, so what ?

byebye .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails