Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lowena !

it's a birthday surprise for lowena planned by thomas :)

happy twenteen lowena :D
one year really pass damn fast, you see !

we actually arrived at lowena's place before 12am .
we thought lowena can sense about the surprise already, because she was sitting at her dining table upon our arrival . but she's not !

em, what to say again ? the birthday girl was surprised !
and damn lap can, i sang the birthday song in front of her gate -_-
no one teman me to sing ! damn memalukan . haha !

nah, enough . and my skin was supersupersuper not coperative .
ugh, i know that there will be super many camho that night, but i had super serious redness on my face that night, fuck period gao gao . and all my pictures turned to be a crap ! T.T

enjoy pictures taken ! :)

but can don't look at me ? i really -_-(mou ngan tai) on those pictures ! haha ! joking .



we bought her a huge hello kitty ! :)



-_- no eye look at myself.



chuckie !
poor chuckie, looking at us when we eating cake ! haha !



davidwong, looking damn pro with his DSLR !



the cake !
super nice , nomnomnomnom !
but fats T.T



birthday girl with her cake,
see she so happy ! :D



with her hello kitty :)



nice !
and, why my love kena cut one !
must be theophilusloi's job!



from this picture, i know i look super not pro with a DSLR !



hola :D



see my eyes, damn small ! -_-



me and birthday girl :)



the love bird



the one and only picture i look nice .
damn sad weih :(



group pic .



a group picture to end this post ! :)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails