Wednesday, April 21, 2010

it's gone now :(

the first time ever in my life, i lost my phone .
super sad, because i don't even know where i've lost it , like seriously :(
i've been to MPH,Popular and Jusco . i think i put my phone inside one of my pocket.
or else, i really don't know where it is :(

ugh, really sad max .

the worst is , the fella who took my phone don't even want to answer my phone call nor reply my messages.
can't you just be honestttttttt and return my phone !

losing my phone is doesn't make me sad enough, but all MY CONTACT LIST ! :(
how to get back all, how to get back all !
ahh, i don't think i can sleep well tonight :(



dearest baby, i know i've not treating you well enough over these few years ;(

without you, i cannot send and receive messages .
without you, i cannot make and answer phone calls.
without you, i cannot camwhore.
without you, i need to buy a mirror (close friend will know why)
without you, i cannot play games when i'm doing my business .
without you, i cannot wake up when there's class.
without you, i really don't know what should i do now. you are the first phone that stays more than 2 years with me :(

i hope that your new owner will treat you better than i do :(
losing you is not my intention to do so !

i will miss you forever , z610i :(

p.s : thanks theo for helping me during that time ! THANK YOU :)

hope i can find it back tomorrow ! LAST CHANCE :( fingers crosseddddd !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails