Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lavi's 20th :) (2)

part 2 from lavi's birthday :)

belated celebration for her at thai thai as she was craving for thai food .


very very sweet girl .
still single and available.
i can give you her number, msn and BB pin :P


chin sisters :)


mua w/ birthday girl :)


theo w/ birthday girl :)


break time :P


love my curls that nightttt :D



i spend 30 mins on this makeup. oh ohhh :D


told ya, my face was real fattttt :(


fav camwhore partner, theo :3



i can't live w/o my fringe . well....


:D


the guy who always love to tease and bully me !
but then, we still love each other very much :)


yes, our friendship will last forever :)
love ya !

last but not least,


a group picture :)

happy birthday girl !
hope you success in your career and get a real man soon :3
love ya :]

till then, my black roots is mad annoying.
*sighhh*

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails