Wednesday, November 17, 2010

vain post :)

NOTE : A post full with vain pictures :)

a day which i think i am real independent and proud of myself :D
because i went to KLCC alone w/o theo and lavi to meet a vain boy !


meet the vain boy, mr kelvin :D


when camwhorer meets another camwhorer, you know what will happen right!:P


outfit for the day <3


glad that the weather is was alright , not sunnyyy :D


i can't smile nice w/ my teeth T_T


yaya, i got fat thighs !


:)


me like this picture very much !
my skills, omgee *thumbup*


#1


#2 attempt to take picture with twin tower failed max max.


candid. see my blackroots or not ? :(


#3 when my eye makeup started to smudge -_-


#4 and :0 expression really can slim down your face :D


#5 get it ?


this boy love to act cute :p


#6 and when my hair starts to betray me T_T


#7 love this one :)
because my jaw bone is super nice here *wink


#8 i look so mature beside him. tsk tsk !


#9 his favourite picture, i think :D


break time :)


#10 my expression, priceless :P


#11 i don't enjoy aging :(


he told me that he is a camera shy :P


failed max max -_-

last but not least,


:)

p.s : thank you :)

anyway, otw back to sunway, i took the wrong LRT , i didn't realised that it was going to Gombak instead of Kelana Jaya . why i so dumb -_-;

I AM NOT INDEPENDENT ENOUGH YET! T_T

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails