Tuesday, December 14, 2010

bye 2010 !

reading back my old post for 2010, and i realised that, time really wait for no one .
time can change everything , really :)

till then,half of december gone!
it's time to mash up everything in 2010 !

overall, 2010 was awesome one if to be compared with 2009 .
but still, there's ups and downs. well, life isn't that perfect as you thought =)

all gains and losses along the year , it makes me stronger and tougher :)
and will be a valuable one !
yes, i am tough lil girl , nothing can beat me down !

family ; well, family member is always there for me whenever there's problem. they might not the first person i refer to when shits happened, but they still there support and love me no matter what happened. although in between there's some drama between me and siblings, no big deal, because i still love them very much :)

friends ; i will describe them with one word - awesomeness :) time we spent together was really awesome because we can really crap that much and being sacarstic to e/o that much ! :D that's what i love about you guys. advices and guides from you all, makes me grown up that much.how much? A LOT :)but maybe not making me wiser(because i am still that dumb and clumsy) -.-

and hello to new friends i've made this year , because of fate , that's why we can know e/o :)
till then a big big wave for you guys !

health ; overall was okay :) because i did not fall sick as many times as i did in 2009.

love ; nah, i did not managed to find myself a bf as what my resolutions says. but then, my relationship was a roller coaster one. but i still thankyou for all sweet sour bitter moment you gave me :) you somehow make my dream come true . till then, hope i can find a better one in the future ! single team still rocks socks !

education ; i managed to pass my foundation , like finally w/ quite good grades :) but till then, i slacked that much and sucked much in ACCA . but then, new year new resolutions ! no matter what my result will be, i will still accept it :) never give up and have faith, that's what i always believe in !

financial ; haha as an accountant to be, i suck in managing my finance. but still, i will try my best to manage it well :)


till then, this is my 2010 ! resolutions will be next . hehe :)
xoxo <3

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails