Wednesday, December 1, 2010

december :)

hello my love :)


december is here !
omg time flies like don't know what lor. it's like, sekelip mata !
here, i treasure those who walked into my life during this year and those experience, lessons learned . all gains and losses, super valuable :)

december, means finals, holidays and christmas is coming to town too ! and some sweet time to spend at hometown w/ family and friends :)
and it's time for new year resolutions :)
did i achieved my 2010's resolutions ? i will tell you guys after my finals end , muahaha !

pimples war is on and i can't remember when is the last day i put on my contact lens and slap some foundation on my face , did some colouring on my eyes :( and i will miss going zumba !


till then, wish everyone still fighting for their exams gambate and never give up ! take care of your health :) enjoy to max after exam and i will miss my college babies to max <3

love ya !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails