Saturday, April 16, 2011

17/4/2011


holla awesome people. how's april treating you all ?
awesome, not so awesome or worst ?

for me, april definately not my month la k.
month where i cried a lot, lied to myself a lot.
constant rants and emo tweets was unhealthy. i know yes, i know.
fyi, twitter is the only place i can express rants and emo shits k.

april, it started with bad thing, and it come like non stop after that. seriously, fml.
i am screwed by some friendship problems, some real life drama and my studies.
seriously, i am so lost now. i don't know what should i do, to make things right.

some lovely couples who always throw love messages at each others wall, broke up.
i was like wtf is wrong with april. so far, 5 cases. i hope no more break up cases k :(

bullshit if you trying to tell me that 'aiya, you think too much la, if you think your month real suck, then it will be suck' .
i've tried to be positive, thinking everything will be fine, but just bullshit, all bullshit. fml fml ohh fml.

i am glad that april is going to end soon. yes, 2 more weeks, everything will be fine !


i know i did make some of my friends worried. oh well, those who really care won't think that i annoyed them or what .
thanks for your concern everyone. thanks for listening to my rants, esp to alex, lavi and keli :) heart you all !

april. you totally a fool for me. let us pray for a better month after april k :)

oh well, let us start revise for finals. 7 weeks more. and i'm coming home on 4th june, wee :)
xo.

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails