Saturday, April 30, 2011

hello mayyy :)

so here comes may , a new month :)

this april....


finally i get to try ikea's daim cake(ohmygosh it's freaking awesome!), and meat balls.
damn guilty, i can't eat beef one you know! hahaha!
tried half of the meatballs after tempted by theo, not bad :D


treasured time spended with em :)


my first part time job .
it ended with drama but, still an awesome one.
i met diff people throughout my job, and honestly, i suck in promoting.
nah, need to improve ! :D


my first cheras pasar malam visit.
awesome food, awesome companions :)
but it's hot. i will just wear my fav loose top there next time :D


my first polaroid, taken at kelly's 21st bday today :)


i over wore my fav piece of jacket this month :D
fyi, it costs less than rm20, yes, less than rm20 !



have my haircut after so many months !
cut all bad things. cut cut cut !


idk why i uploaded this, but this is one of my fav top =D


till then, i hope i won't gain weight bcz it's revision month now!
let's work hard everyone :D

hello may, bye april :p

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails