Sunday, May 1, 2011

i'm perfect :)


Done looking for the critics, cuz they're everywhere
They don't like my genes, they don't get my hair
Stringe ourselves and we do it all the time .

why do i do that ?

hate explaining myself, but i am tired of people guessing me.
dont act you understand me unless you are google.

i don't smoke, i don't really club, i do skip class and exams but it doesn't mean that i never study, i am single doesn't mean that i'm picky, i don't smile and talk to you doesn't mean that i'm arrogant, i dyed my hair bright doesn't mean that i'm bad, i eat a lot sometimes doesn't mean that i'm big eater all the time , i makeup doesn't mean that i'm fake, i flirt doesn't mean that i'm a slut..

and the list still goes on...


Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're fuckin' perfect to me .



No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails