Saturday, March 19, 2011

20/3/2011


life is awesome. xoxo

nahh, i am bored with those starting line.
'hey, it's been some time since i blogged! sorry bloggie, forgive me readers,etc etc'

so, i'm not going to cheat. life is treating me not good recently.

if you've been following my twitter acc , you will know what happened :(

worst breakouts ever. pimples growing everywhere and fuck the redness.
can you imagine, you can't even conceal it with slapping excessive amounts of concealer and bb cream on your face ? redness still that freaking obvious ?
ugh i am so so so down because of this T_T
and pms period somemore that time.

double emo and angry.

but now, it slowly recovers.
will share with you all if the products i'm using really effective in reducing my pimples :)

so so so , studies still like hanging. it was really omfg if you late, overslept or skipped class.
you will entirely lost in the next class. like wtf is happening now ?
but i am lucky to have friends in class lar. hehe :3
i've been missing from few lectures recently cause the weather was freaking awesome .
i will be guilty if i am not lying on my bed, enjoying the good weather :p (wtf)


meeting new friends recently and me love meeting new friends !
hey, but i really don't get it when they say.
'wah, you look so arrogant lor when i don't get to know you'
hello, will you smile to strangers even if you don't know them ?

haha, so smile to me. talk to me.
(if you've added/approved on my fb and followed my twitter la ,cause i've already made a few new friends there !)


hey hey, pats on your shoulder and say,
i don't bite :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails