Thursday, December 31, 2009

byebye 2009 !

It's the time to wrap up everything happened in 2009 .
it's not a good year for me, i assumed .
because everything just like not in my pace, in my way .

on 2009,

i banged my car twice , i got my biggest emotional breakdown , i got sick unlimited time *even now i am sick loh* , everything not in my own tempo , i cried alot, i emo-ed alot, never win when gambling , some problems that makes my friendship almost blown away , and that's alot , alot more .................

anyway, i will treat those shits as lessons. *smiles*

and,i got my happiest birthday celebration ever! thanks guys , you guys did a great job =) you guys make my 19th birthday a blast one ! :)

on 2010,

it's a must for me to learn how to control my emotions , treasure my family and friends, and love myself more. and swear to study hard if i could make it to ACCA .

nyahaha, pictures to wrap up this post ! :) *pictures are not in order, too lazy to do so, sorry!*

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! :)



heh , my fav picture of 2009 :)

happenings in 2009 :
*click for blue colour captions for the link of the event*

lavinia's birthday .







surprised her at foyer :)

theo's birthday . we owe you a proper celebration and surprise ! this year we are not going to celebrate it inside your room again ! :D



lowena's birthday :)



meeting my new friends :) it's a blessing to know you guys .



teng was hospitalised because of food poisoning. kesian him !



on chinese new year. random outings with ze best friends.



valentine's celebration with ze besties :)



haow zer's visit from nilai :D



gatherings at sandakan with the besties :)

1.


2.


3.


4.


genting trip with the besties :)



cheryl's visit :) and sleepover ~



mooncake celebration with the besties !



chaotic moment at teng's unit .



unlimited steamboat moment :)



my first clubbing :)



shop shop shop ! and, payed so many visits to mid valley this year :D



pang ee's birthday .



our chinese new year shopping trip ! :)



canton-i, loving the tarts :)



chinese new year with the besties :)



my juniors .



my 19th .






karen kong's promo tour.



ter-meet kai fai in asia cafe .



steamboat with classmates .



encore moment. paiseh for the enOcore :D



my bestfriendforever ! :)





and, my camwhore kaki for the year :D theo, his fans, sorry yah, camwhore so many with him !



last but not least, some of my favourite camwhore shots :D



phew, finally it done and, it tooks almost 2 hours for this post . ==

anyway, itz over now. happy 2010 ! have a blessed one :)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails